TSD6500 Digital Indictor Calibrator
A.K.O., Inc. uses a digital display or meter, that we refer to as an indicator, to display the torque or pressure reading that each transducer is outputting. The model number is TSD6500. The TSD6500 digital indicator calibrator can have up to eight channels installed to expand the capability. This means the TSD6500 can have eight different transducers calibrated to it. This makes it easy to cover a large range of tool types and capacities. With over 40 models of transducers available, ranging from 2 ozf∙in to 150000 lbf∙ft, our sales team will work with you to customize each Torque system to meet your needs.
The TSD6500 Digital Indicator Calibrator is capable of hosting various Torque, Force, Pressure & Voltage transducers. Standard features include Dual Display Mode, Peak-Hold, Engineering Unit Conversion, First Peak Mode, RS232 Interface Ports and Military Style Connectors all packaged in a rugged Stainless-Steel Enclosure.
The TSD6500 is the most advanced Digital Torque Indicator serving the torque measurement industry. The TSD6500 Digital Indicator Calibrator is capable of supporting up to eight (8) separate transducers with individual calibration capability in Clockwise and Counter-clockwise direction or modes. The exclusive “DUAL DISPLAY” feature displays two separate transducers simultaneously, affording the ability to read two transducers at the same time on the bright backlit LCD display module.
- Programmable Automatic Zero Mode
- Torque Transducer Capacities available from 20 ozf·in to 150000 lbf·ft
- Pressure Transducers available in capacities of 200 psi, 300 psi, 500 psi, 1000 psi, and 10000 psi
- Channel independent Internal Millivolts calibration
- Hosts up to 8 torque, force, pressure, or millivolt transducers
- Calibrated Units can be converted to other compatible engineering units in real time. Included units are: lbf∙ft, lbf∙in, ozf∙in, N∙m, dN∙m, cN∙m, kgf∙m, kgf∙cm, psi, bar, lb, kg
- Dual display to indicate two transducers simultaneously.
- Channel Overload Indication
- On Screen Time & Date.
- Analog sensitivity to 0.1 micro-volt / graduation.
- Multi-point linearization and geographical calibration for each channel with independent CW and CCW adjustment.
- High precision peak hold with independent and programmable clockwise and counter-clockwise threshold settings.
- Dual serial I/O ports using RS232C or 20 ma transmission.
- On-board software is upgradeable by factory.
- Line Voltage: 115 or 230 VAC 50 or 60 Hz, 26 W
- Excitation Voltage: 10 VDC
- Data: RS 232 Full Duplex
- Custom Enclosures and mounting stands
- TorqCal Software
Ensure Precise Measurements with an Indicator Calibrator – Reach Out Today
If you have questions about the effectiveness of your measurement tools or want to learn more about how an indictor calibrator can benefit your work, reach out to us. Please contact the AKO sales team in Windsor, CT to discuss your specific application.