High Accuracy Torque Transducer Products
A torque transducer designed and manufactured by A.K.O. Inc. provides state-of-the-art accuracy. These advanced designs are easily mounted in our Torque Wrench Calibration Systems and adapt to a variety of torque applications.
What is a Torque Transducer?
A torque transducer is designed to convert mechanical torque into an electrical signal, providing an accurate reading from a torque tool. An A.K.O. torque transducer has the highest accuracy in the Torque Calibration industry at 0.1% of reading. Our transducers are available in several form factors. In addition to our standard form factors listed below, A.K.O. can work with our customers to design and build a torque transducer tool to meet their requirements.
Available Torque Transducer Models
Our torque transducer products provide superior reliability and precision. View our models below.
A.K.O. has a torque transducer tool to meet your unique needs. Contact our experts to discuss our torque calibration solutions and services or if you have questions about our torque transducer models.
- Reads in both Clockwise and Counterclockwise directions.
- Machined from Hardened Alloy Steel
- Plated to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Rugged transducer design and military-style connector
- Integrates with TSD6500 digital indicator
- Rated Capacities from 20 ozf·in to 150,000 lbf·ft
- Accuracy of 0.1% of reading from 10% to 100% of capacity and ±1 least significant digit from 0 to 10% of capacity
- Standard output of 3 mV/V with other outputs available
- Low hysteresis of 0.01% Full Scale. (Non-reversing)
- Non-linearity of 0.02% Full Scale
- Non-repeatability 0.01% Full Scale
- Operational Temperature Range of 0 to 150°F
- Temperature effect on ZERO 0.04% of rated output/95°F
- Safe Overload up to 125% of Transducer Capacity
- Excitation voltage of 10 VDC (15 VDC Max.)
- Typical bridge resistance of 350 or 700 Ohm