Accurate Torque Transducers
A.K.O., Inc. designs and manufactures Torque Transducers to state-of-the-art accuracy. These advanced designs are easily mounted in our Torque Wrench Calibration Systems and adapt to a variety of torque applications.
AKO transducers have the highest accuracy in the Torque Calibration industry at 0.1% of reading. The transducers are available in several form factors. In addition to our standard form factors listed below, AKO can work with our customers to design and build torque transducer tools to meet customer requirements.
Available torque transducers
All measured dimensions given in inches
- Reads in both Clockwise and Counterclockwise directions.
- Machined from Hardened Alloy Steel
- Plated to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Rugged transducer design and military-style connector
- Integrates with TSD6500 digital indicator
- Rated Capacities from 20 ozf·in to 150,000 lbf·ft
- Accuracy of 0.1% of reading from 10% to 100% of capacity and ±1 least significant digit from 0 to 10% of capacity
- Standard output of 3 mV/V with other outputs available
- Low hysteresis of 0.01% Full Scale. (Non-reversing)
- Non-linearity of 0.02% Full Scale
- Non-repeatability 0.01% Full Scale
- Operational Temperature Range of 0 to 150°F
- Temperature effect on ZERO 0.04% of rated output/95°F
- Safe Overload up to 125% of Transducer Capacity
- Excitation voltage of 10 VDC (15 VDC Max.)
- Typical bridge resistance of 350 or 700 Ohm