|TSD-2050/3000 COMPUTER CONTROLLED TORQUE WRENCH CALIBRATION SYSTEM with TSD 6500 DIGITAL TORQUE INDICATOR, 19" MONITOR and LONG WRENCH EXTENSION.|
Wrench Calibration with unparalleled accuracy, speed, ease of operation with full data acquisition and process capability.
The versatile TSD 3000 with TORQ-CAL System 2000 can operate with either of our TSD 1250 and / or TSD 6500 Digital Torque Indicators on any of our TSD 2050, TSD 2060 Torque Loaders as well as the TSD 1025 Rotary Torque Actuators on the TSD 20035 to 100035 High Capacity Test and Calibration Systems.
|TORQUE LOADER FEATURES|
• Rugged solid twin stainless steel reaction shafts.
• Two way adjustable multi-position reaction slide and post.
• High efficiency ball screw drive system.
• All ball bearing construction for durability.
• Dual input hand-wheel to drive the loading system in case of a rare servo failure.
• Quick change multi-range precision Torque Transducers.
• Exclusive thru-hole design Transducer for self-structured precision reaction.
• Exclusive vertical reaction post accessories.
• High capacity and long wrench extensions.
• Convenient Torque Transducer and adapter tray.
• Heavy duty all steel system cabinet with storage cabinet and four ball bearing slide drawers with locking hardware.
• Eye level swivel digital Torque indicator stand.
• Choice of Torque ranges from 2 to 20 Lb. in to 400 - 4,000 Lb.Ft.
|STANDARD TORQ·CAL SYSTEM 2000 FEATURES|
• Windows Tool Bars, File Management, commands and conventions
• Displays Date, Time.
• Large well defined windows, menu and action buttons.
• Drop down windows and fields.
• Interactive Torque indicator with bar graph, Torque Standard, Transducer status.
• Large clear SETTINGS-RESULTS & ERROR window for the active test.
• Interactive TOLERANCE field in both Clockwise and Counter-clockwise modes.
• Selectable Power Levels.
• Selectable number of "Clicks" or readings per settings.
• User programmable TEMPLATES to satisfy all types of Torque Wrenches.
• Clockwise/Counter-clockwise mode button.
• Automatic and Manual Home Set feature.
• "As Found" & "As Left" register.
• Interactive Multi-setting RESULTS windows.
• Click-on "StartTest" Button.
• Click-on "Abort" Button.
• Click-on "Results or Print" Button.
• Click-on "Manual/Auto Mode" Button.